Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the website safe?
- Details of our price promise
- How long will it take for my canvas print to arrive?
- How much is delivery?
- Can I order a canvas and have it sent to an address other than my own?
- How much is delivery if I order more than one canvas print?
- How do I upload a photo to your website?
- What size and file format should my photo be?
- Can I use a photo from my mobile phone?
- What happens if I choose a Style or Background?
- What can be done about red eye, date stamps and cropping of my image?
- Can you design a collage from more than one of my photos?
- Do you supply other canvas sizes?
- Can I print a separate image on each panel?
- How do I pay for my canvas?
- How do I take care of my canvas?
- How do I hang my canvas?
- Can I speak to somebody directly?
- Not answered your question?
We understand that internet fraud is receiving attention in the media at present. With these concerns in mind we only accept payment through the PayPal system. you2canvas.co.uk staff never see full credit card details of any customers. All transactions are covered by PayPal's 100% protection from unauthorized payments. For more information please see www.paypal.co.uk.
If you find a canvas of the same quality on the market for cheaper, we will match it and refund you the difference:
Our prices include the following:
- Images printed at 1440 dpi with archival inks
- Printed on 430gsm Brilliance White Artist Canvas
- 1 3/4 inch deep premium stretcher bars with corner pegs, suitable for high value and Gallery work
- Prices include VAT
- Hooks to easily mount your canvas
- A 100 % satisfaction money back gaurantee.
If you find a canvas of the same quality for cheaper please make an order through our website and complete this form and we will refund the difference.
We aim to deliver all items within 3-4 working days of receiving a confirmed order. Deliveries will be made from 9am - 5.30pm, so if you are not in during the day, it might be easier to have your canvas print delivered to your work address.
Standard delivery within the U.K mainland is £9.99. Delivery to other U.K areas (Northern Ireland, Channels Islands etc) is £15.
Yes, you have an option to enter the details of an alternative delivery address at the checkout stage.
The £9.99 delivery charge is a one-off charge no matter how many canvas prints you order. If you are interested in purchasing more than one print, just continue shopping before entering any payment details and all of your items will be delivered together.
Uploading a photo couldn't be easier, simply click upload your image and our wizard will guide you quickly and easily through the process.
All photographs should have been taken using a digital camera of at least 4 mega-pixels. Your images should be saved as a jpeg file – this is set up automatically on most digital cameras, so it shouldn’t be a problem.
It depends how many mega pixels your mobile phone has and what model it is. We recommend that you send us the image and somebody from our design team will check the quality and respond immediately. Please attach your image in an email and send it to the following address: email@example.com
If you choose one of our funky styles or backgrounds please make an order as usual through our website. The style or background will not be shown on the image preview when you order. Once we have received the order our design team will be in touch via email or phone to work with you in applying the effect to your canvas print. **We have recently reduced the price of our Styles and Effects, please click here**. For more information please see our User Guide.
Our design team will meticulously remove all red eye and date stamps totally free of charge. You can decide how to crop your image after you have uploaded it to the website. At this stage you will be taken to our user friendly editing suit where you are able to position and crop your image.
Yes, to arrange for our design team to create a unique collage simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correspond accordingly.
Yes, we can arrange for you to have a frame built at the size you would like. Click here to contact You2Canvas and make your request.
Yes this a very popular request. Please contact us prior to making your order.
Payment's are taken through the PayPal system. Once you have uploaded your image and are ready to make an order please click on the PayPal icon on the order confirmation page. If you have an existing PayPal account simply enter your login details and click Pay Now, you will then be re directed back to the www.you2canvas.co.uk site to a final confirmation stage. If you don't have an existing paypal account it's very simple to set one up, simply click on the 'Sign up for a PayPal account and continue checkout' link in the payment screen. PayPal is used on the vast majority of payment sites throughout the Internet so it's very useful to have an account.
To keep your canvas looking beautiful for years to come please follow these guidelines:
- Keep your print away from direct sunlight, as well as reflected light from mirrors, glass, etc.
- Display your canvas print in a moisture-free environment and make sure it is a safe distance from any sources of direct heat such as a fireplace.
- Do not use any form of liquid or chemical products to clean your canvas, or you may damage it. A soft dust brush can be used periodically to remove settled dust.
Hanging your canvas is easy. We have included a fitting that enables you to simply rest your canvas on a nail or a screw in your wall. This will prevent any gaps in between so your canvas will hang perfectly to the wall. Or you can simply hang the canvas on a nail in your wall, resting the frame firmly in place.
Please feel fee to give us a call on: 0161 241 9616, we work long hours so feel free to call any time.
We are constantly looking to improve our FAQ page, please contact us with any query.